Aug 18, 2023
On this episode of Flourish-Meant, host Tina Yeager interviews Susan Henson, co-founder of Compassionate Hope Ministries, about breaking chains and experiencing compassionate hope. Susan shares her personal journey as a missionary, speaker, and author, inspiring listeners to pursue a closer relationship with God. Later in the episode, listeners learn about the efforts to rescue and provide education for children who have experienced trafficking and abuse in the Philippines and Thailand. To support Compassionate Hope's mission, the website provides resources and opportunities for donors to partner and connect personally with their beneficiaries.
Susan is the co-founder with her husband, Al, of Compassionate Hope and Lighthouse Ministries in Antioch, Tennessee. She is a popular women’s ministry speaker, sharing the message of Compassionate Hope and encouraging women in discovering God’s redemptive plan for their lives.
Key topics discussed in this episode include:
- Discussion on the topic of breaking chains in our lives and
experiencing compassionate hope.
- Discussion on Susan's book, "Breaking Invisible Chains" endorsed by Tim Tebow and Steven Curtis Chapman.
- Overview of Breaking the Chains conferences hosted by Susan for people worldwide.
- Importance of understanding and experiencing compassionate hope.
- Speaker's journey to Compassionate Hope as a ministry worker, serving overseas with persecuted believers and building homes of hope.
- Importance of walking with the Lord and building a closer relationship with God.
- Overview of Compassionate Hope and their work in rescuing children from trafficking and abuse in the Philippines and Thailand.
- The number one injustice against children in the world and Compassionate Hope's efforts in rescuing the OSEC children in the Philippines.
- Overview of Ellie's story, who was rescued by Compassionate Hope after being subjected to online sexual exploitation of children.
- The crucial role of partnerships in raising awareness and helping more children who are still being abused.
- Susan's journey of finding relief in the Word of God during dark days due to her son's birth defects.
- The importance of viewing the Word of God as an umbrella against lies.
- The significance of studying the names and character of God to build trust in Him.
- Highlighting the importance of forgiveness and God's redeeming nature.
Connect with Susan at compassionatehope.org
To book Tina as a speaker, connect with her life coaching services, and more, visit her website: https://tinayeager.com/
Get inspired now and get Tina Yeager's newest release, Upcycled: Crafted for a Purpose! The book is available on Amazon, Bold Vision Books, or wherever books are sold. Visit Tina's website for craft videos and more at https://www.tinayeager.com/upcycled/
Follow Tina on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Tina-Yeager-M.A./e/B06Y4T4TMG/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Upcycled: Crafted for a Purpose (Bold Vision site)
Beautiful Warrior: Finding Victory Over the Lies Formed Against You (publisher site): https://www.newhopepublishers.com/shop/beautiful-warrior/
If you're a writer, subscribe to Inkspirations Online (devotional publication by writers for writers): https://www.inkspirationsonline.com/
Manage stress and anxiety in 10 minutes a day with the course presented by 15 experts, Subdue Stress and Anxiety https://divineencouragement.onlinecoursehost.com/courses
Connect with Tina at:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tinayeager/